Your honeymoon should be the most memorable trip of your life and what better place than India that has numerous honeymoon destinations and themes to choose from that you will be spoilt for choice. It is packed with sightseeing, adventure activities, romantic cruise, beaches, Palace & Fort accommodations, culinary experiences.
Top Honeymoon Places in India:
- Andaman Island: Enjoy gorgeous sunsets, romantic walks on the beach, snorkelling, moonlit dinners, there is something here for everyone offering you much-needed privacy.
- Goa: Stunning beaches, turquoise waters, magical waterfalls, delicious food, homemade wine, world-class accommodations, privacy and charming ambience, Goa has all the making of a perfect romantic destination.
- Kerala: Offers its Honeymooners, gorgeous hill stations, surreal backwaters, lush green rainforests, and stunning road trips. You can stay in fancy hotels, or in a traditional houseboat with all modern amenities.
- Himachal Pradesh: Hill stations of Shimla and Manali offers stunning scenery, charming ambience and privacy for the honeymooners. You can enjoy gorgeous sunsets, moonlit dinners, luxury accommodations, horseback riding, picnics and a long walk through the pine forest.
- Golden Triangle (Delhi-Agra-Jaipur): The Golden Triangle is always a top favourite, with the starting point in Delhi, a city that has flourished into a modern-day marvel but has retained essence and character. Agra as its home to not only one of the world’s seven wonders. But also, the only monument in the world built as a testimony to love. Jaipur has an old-world charm surrounded by a gorgeous desert and home to many stunning works of architecture, local bazaars and Palace Hotels.
- Darjeeling and Gangtok: The crowning jewels of the North East, Darjeeling and Gangtok are perhaps the most offbeat destination honeymoon places in India. With an abundance of natural beauty, exotic wildlife, delicious local cuisine, offbeat experiences, thrilling activities.
Packages can include unique Experiences like:
- Specially decorated room with flowers, chocolate, and a bottle of wine on arrival.
- Exclusive Candle-lite dinners (candlelight dinner atop a palatial hotel with a spectacular view of the Taj Mahal)
- Ayurveda and Spa treatment for the couple
- Exclusive photograph session with ethnic wedding attire at the Taj Mahal to capture the golden moments.
- Overnight in a luxurious tent in the open desert of Rajasthan.
- Soak in the serene panorama of the backwaters while floating on a houseboat in Kerala,
This and many more romantic experiences are what we embed in our honeymoon packages. Tell us what your honeymoon client wish list is and our Honeymoon tour experts will craft a Bespoke perfect honeymoon trip to suit your specific requirements, as per your interest/budget/travel period etc.
- Guaranteed Personal attention from arrival to departure.
- Dedicated 24x7 Operational assistance while you are on your Honeymoon.
- Centrally located hotels & resorts at the best price because of our volume business.
- Value for the package because all the must-see, must do, meals, quality accommodation, local guide and transport included with no hidden cost.
- Our excellent value comes because, as India specialists, we directly sell and ground handle all our tours ourselves from our office in Delhi and across 36 regional offices.
- Well maintained Cars with amenities like bottled water, hand sanitiser, etc.
- Time to time Sanitization of the Cars & coaches during the tour.
- Duly registered India locally own Destination Management Company.
Tour Type: Private Escorted Tour
Minimum: 02 People
Duration: Minimum of 2 weeks (recommended)
Accommodation Available: 4*, 5* and 5* Premium
Tour Manager: Multilingual available
To tailormade the group Itineraries please provide the below details:
Travelling Date/ Month/ Year
Number of days
Room Configuration (How many single, Twin or Double)
Any wish list, interests, or activities you like us to add while making the itinerary?