Strewed with many breath-taking destinations, India is a dreamland for travel enthusiasts and passionate photographers. Since you are accompanied by a guide on these trips, you have the chance to explore the best places and interact in a smoother fashion with the locals, thereby getting the most out of your trip. Our Photo Tours offer jaw-dropping photography experiences as we seek out visual opportunities and cultural encounters like ancient houses, historical temples, mosques, forts, palaces, Quaint lanes, spices markets, busy streets, bazaars, vendors and most important People & their Lives.
Types of Photography we promote:
- Cave Photography in Badami: Photographers who wish to gain knowledge about different types of ancient architecture and the history of India travel to Badami. Apart from spectacular scenery, the region offers numerous opportunities to photograph waterfalls, cliffs, temples cut out from the rocks and crowds of rural people.
- Wildlife Parks & Bird Sanctuaries: India can be considered as a hub of wildlife with national parks, 440 wildlife sanctuaries, 42 tiger reserves and 18 biosphere reserves. Wildlife photography tours in India are conducted to give one an experience of clicking high motion pictures of wild animals and capturing the scenic beauty of the forest. Generally, the duration of these tours ranges from six to fourteen days. These tours cover the Pench Tiger Reserve, Tadoba, Bandhavgarh, Ranthambore, Gir in Gujrat and Kaziranga in the North East.
- Varanasi: With a massive number of temples, shrines, and ghats, which would certainly leave any visitor spell bounded. The glorious Aarti ceremony is even enhanced in magnitude when witnessed at the Dasaswamedh Ghat, while you sail on the river Ganges and face the Ghats.
- Photography Tours of Forts and Dunes in Rajasthan: The beauty of the flamboyant state of Rajasthan can be credited to its enchanting folk dance and music, majestic palaces and hill forts, flavoursome and spicy food, vast golden sandy desert, and colourful traditional attires. The state’s age-old temples, alluring art and crafts, and vibrant fairs and festivals also contribute equally to its unmatched Photography.
- Village Photography Tour: Villages in India is filled with colours, customs, common people, places of interest and rituals. That is the reason behind the popularity of village tours in India. These tours give every kind of photographer an opportunity to hone their skills while giving ample chances to click photographs or images that are innovative and unique in every sense.
- Street Photography: Has the treasure of beautiful lanes, old houses/ Havelis, temples & mosques, monuments, spices & smells, busy streets, bazaars & street vendors. On-Street tour photography your senses will come alive as you will encounter the many captivating sights and make you sink in the frenzy of its colours, vivacity and irresistible charm.
Talk to us about your client’s preferences and interest at their professional level and we shall tailor-make the photography tour to suit your specific requirements, as per your interest/budget/travel period etc.
- A dedicated accompanying tour manager throughout the tour within India.
- Guaranteed Personal attention from arrival to departure.
- Dedicated 24x7 Operational assistance while you are on holiday in India.
- Centrally located hotels & resorts at the best price because of our volume business.
- Value for the package because all the must-see, must do, meals, quality accommodation, local guide, tour escort and transport included with no hidden cost.
- Our excellent value comes because, as India specialists, we directly sell and ground handle all our tours ourselves from our office in Delhi and across 36 regional offices.
- Well maintained Coaches with amenities like bottled water, hand sanitiser, etc.
- Time to time Sanitization of the coaches during the tour.
- Duly registered India locally own Destination Management Company
Tour Type: Bespoke Group Journeys
Recommended Group size: 10 - 40 People.
Duration: Minimum of 2 weeks (recommended)
Accommodation Available: 4*, 5* and 5* Premium
Tour Manager: Multilingual available
To tailormade the group Itineraries please provide the below details:
Travelling Date/ Month/ Year
Number of days
Room Configuration (How many single, Twin or Double)
Any wish list, interests, or activities you like us to add while making the itinerary?